Monday, December 10, 2012

Long time, no post~ :D;;

Dude, this thing has been DEAD the past year. ;A; I'mma have to do something about that~

Well, in the past 6 or so months, I've gone to Animazement in Raleigh, graduated from high school, gone to Europe, and nearly finished my first semester of college. :I Yup, that's about it. Have a Christmas list.



...I think I'm starting to settle into gothic lolita, or at least very dark classic. :/ Which is probably a good thing, cos black is so much more flattering on me than, you know, cotton candy pastel rainbow uguuuu crap. Probably gonna sell my sweeter clothes, though I might keep the Happy Garden JSK~ I love holiday-themed dresses. :D Oh, which reminds me!

Tada! Ah maaaade it mahself~ :3 It's supposed to be inspired by Juliet et Justine's painting dresses, if you couldn't tell, which you probably couldn't. D: This isn't the best picture ever, but it's the best I could do! My dressform is too fat for this, even though it's a little loose on me. ;AAAAAAA; Oh, and I got a dressform for Christmas! Well, it was supposed to be for Christmas, but my dad went ahead and set it up, so whatever~ Of course, this means I'll only have like one thing to open up Christmas morning! ;n; (It's Abraham Lincoln, 
Vampire Hunter on DVD, by the way~ Love that movie! <3) Cos there's no way I can order the two above items with custom sizing and they be here before the 25th. /sobbu Oh, and I have discovered that this dress has a totally different feel with a belt! With a belt, it's a bit more modern, retro, rockabilly-ish, while without one, it's more elegant, almost ballerina-ish~ >u< Totally a fluke, but I'm glad it turned out that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment