Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fabric and fabric and fabric...

Hey there, you guys~ I've been itching to make a dress for quite a while now, and I'm still not quite sure which fabric I should get. :'D I'm thinking about making something really simple and classic and Innocent World-y, which is totally fine because I've never been good at details anyway (like, a waist bow and a ruffle around the bottom are about all I can manage).

My top 5 choices are (all from Fabric.com, btw):


Michael Miller Night Flower Fairies Double Border Stripe Nite Blue


Michael Miller Golden Angel Gabriella Black


Ye Olde Christmas Stripe Red/Green

To be honest, I'm reeeeaallllyyy leaning toward the second one, but I've always wanted to make a Christmas dress, and I freaking love border, diamond, and fleur-de-lis prints. And of course I have neither the time nor the money to make dresses from all five. *______* Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment